Friday, November 12, 2004

Homework & Quote of the Day

What was assigned today?
Spanish: Test next Friday on the things on the vocabulary list that we went over in class, and Matthew 5:6. The chance to say the verse and not have to write it on the test comes Monday.
English: Handout on that sonnet due Monday.

What is due Monday?
Science: Questions for the next chapter.
English: Handout on the Shelley sonnet.

Please post Algebras 1/2 & I homework!

Quote of the day:
I will be giving the lecture, and you will be taking the notes. It is more blessed to give than to receive.
--Dr. Rogland

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 12, 2004 6:58:00 pm, Blogger Aletheia said...

Thanks, Amy.
Hey, I went and saw the new poem on your blog. I think I have read it before, haven't I? Anyway, I really like that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home