Monday, November 08, 2004

Sorry & Quote of the Day

The only computer I can update my website from is absolutely useless, so I'll post the homework here and pray I'll be able to update tomorrow. Terribly sorry!
English: Test on Wednesday on the first 2 verses of "Father, I Know..." and the vocab.

Algebra II: Lesson 27, a, b, 1-29 (odd)
Algebra I: Handout, unless you finished it in class.
Latin: Quiz on sentences from p. 27:5, 6, 8, & 9, and p. 30:1-10
Spanish: Handout due Wednesday. Test and Autobiography moved to Friday!

And the Bible is actually Psalm 15:3-4, NOT 3-5. Sorry. Oh, and we might have that map of those colonies and straits and all for history due tomorrow. Somehow that missed being put on my website, and I can't remember when it's due now. Terribly sorry!
Have a great night!

Quote of the Day:
How did we get to the sun? Well, we went at night.
--Dr. Rogland.

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 08, 2004 4:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone! Don't forget to do the History MAP of Juan de Fuca and the other side! :0) See y'all tomorrow! Emma

 
At Monday, November 08, 2004 5:12:00 pm, Blogger Aletheia said...

Oh, thanks Emma!! Is that map due tomorrow? I forgot to put it on my website, for some reason!

 
At Monday, November 08, 2004 7:44:00 pm, Blogger Aletheia said...

Well, you might have math. And there's a map for history. I'm not sure when it's due. Shame and disgrace on me--I should know, if anybody does!!

 
At Monday, November 08, 2004 8:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The map is due tomorrow! Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home